iNetGrapher features the following:
- SNMP version 1 and 2c support. When SNMPv2c is used, iNetGrapher supports both 32 and 64 bit counters.
- Simultaneous graphing of multiple interfaces on multiple hosts, each with its own polling interval
- Automatic discovery of the default gateway address. The address of the default gateway is automatically inserted into the Hostname field of the main window when the application is launched.
- Manual and automatic graph scaling.
- Graphs panning. Each graph can be dragged around with a mouse within the graph window. Also, automatic graph scrolling can be disabled should the user need to move the graph back to analyse results.
- A database of recent hosts and communities used. iNetGrapher remembers every host it successfully polled, along with the community, SNMP version and counter size that were used when polling the host.
- The recent hosts database can be manually edited to add, remove or change host details.
- Variety of traffic units and scales (bits or Bytes per second, without scaling or scaled to kilo-, Mega- or Giga-)
- Base 1000 and Base 1024 units for traffic scaling (where kilo is presented as either 1000 or 1024, respectively)